2019-2020 Cross County Before and After School Care Program Information
The following are guidelines that pertain to Cross County Community Schools Before and After School Care program.
Families interested in participating in the Before and After school care program will need
to complete an application form. The form will be reviewed by Cross County
Administrative Team. Completion of the reviewing process, families will be notified if
they are able to participate or not. The review process may take up to 5 days.
○ The following criteria will be considered:
■ Family will utilize the program daily.
■ Both parents working daily.
■ Both parents working outside the school district boundaries daily.
■ One parent working outside the school district boundaries daily.
■ Family will utilize the program 3-4 days
■ Family will utilize the program 1-3 days.
■ Family will need care on an as needed basis
■ staff members children
● Before school care is offered from 7:15 a.m.- 7:50 a.m.
● After school care is offered from 3:30 p.m.- 5:00 p.m.
● A daily schedule will be set and followed by an adult supervisor.
○ Roll call
■ A snack bag will be sent home for each family to assist in providing
○ Quiet time- homework completion, homework practice, silent reading, etc.
○ Activities will include outside time, gym time, computer time, free choice time,
Due to size of east commons and the amount of supervision, enrollment numbers will not exceed 20.
Due to Nebraska Department of Health and Human Service regulations, we are not able to charge for this service, however,
if you would like to contribute a monetary donation to cover the cost of snacks and craft supplies we would appreciate it.