- Booster Club Golf Tournament
- VB Camp 7-12th
Back to School
New Athletics Calendar
We have a new athletics calendar this year that will be separate from the initial calendar you see on the web site. It can be found by simply clicking on the ATHLETICS link at the top of the page.
Features for parents and students:
- Receive text alerts about events, event times, and changes
- Print all schedules or just the sports you choose
- View rosters and scores
Before/After School Day Care Change
2014-2015 Cross County Before and After School Care Program Information
Nebraska Department of Education is mandating Cross County to change how we run our Before and After School Care Program. Due to new regulations, we are no longer able be charge a fee and offer our program to its entirety to all families. Starting in the 14-15 school year in order to run a traditional before and after school program, we will not be able to charge a fee and will be taking applications if parents want to use the Cross County Before and After School Care program.
● Families interested in participating in the Before and After school care program will need to complete an application form. The form will be reviewed by Cross County Administrative Team. Completion of the reviewing process, families will be notified if they are able to participate or not. The review process may take up to 5 days.
■ staff members children
■ Family will utilize the program daily.
■ Both parents working daily.
■ Both parents working outside the school district boundaries daily.
■ One parent working outside the school district boundaries daily.
■ Family will utilize the program 3-4 days
■ Family will utilize the program 1-3 days.
■ Family will need care on an as needed basis
● Before school care is offered from 7:00 a.m.- 8:00 a.m.
● After school care is offered from 3:30 p.m.- 5:00 p.m.
● A daily schedule will be set and followed by the adult supervisor.
○ Roll call
■ A monthly snack bag will be sent home for each family to assist in providing daily snacks
○ Quiet time- homework completion, homework practice, silent reading, etc.
○ Activities will include: outside time, gym time, computer time, free choice time, etc.
● Due to size of east commons and the amount of supervision, enrollment numbers will not exceed 20.
New Staff At Cross County
Back To School Information
West Parking Lot Enhancement
Concrete has been poured for the West parking lot.
Remember to order your 2013-2014 Elementary Yearbook!
Follow us on social media
Follow us on Instagram and Twitter. Be sure to use our hashtag #cccougars Let's get into Social Media!